Miami Cruise Ship Accident Attorney
At Leesfield Scolaro, we are committed to representing cruise ship passengers and crew members who have been injured as a result of a cruise ship accident.
Cruise ship Accidents occur for many reasons. Just as in other premises liability claims, the cruise ship may not have been maintained as a reasonably safe environment, which can cause injury:
* Slip-and-fall accidents caused by slippery conditions
* Slip-and-trip accidents cause by items such as loose carpeting and floor tiles
* Airborne illnesses such as Legionnaire's Disease, which may be passed through dirty air ducts
* Negligent navigation or sudden listing of the ship
* Rape or assault by crew members or due to inadequate security
Cruise Ship Products Liability Claims
Injury claims can also arise from dangerous or defective products aboard cruise ships, such as:
* Manufacturing or maintenance issues related to swimming pools, spas, exercise equipment and other accommodations on the ship
* Mechanical defects involving navigation equipment resulting is ships listing (tipping)
* Inadequate safety equipment resulting in injuries and fatalities related to fires and other emergency situations
* Food borne illness
If you have been involved in a cruise ship accident, our attorneys will help you receive the fair compensation you deserve. Contact us today.