Miami Personal Injury Lawyers
A standard bearer of excellence among Florida Personal Injury Attorneys for almost four decades, Leesfield Scolaro's statewide reputation for aggressive advocacy and client concern have brought record-setting verdicts and settlements for victims of careless and negligent conduct. The firm is recognized as one of Florida's leading personal injury trial law firms in diverse practice areas.
In addition to an active practice throughout Florida, our firm represents visitors from all locations, including clients from South America, Europe and Canada. A complete list of practice areas is found here. Representative verdicts and awards can be easily accessed by clicking on Verdicts & Settlements.
Founded in Miami-Dade County, Florida in 1976, the firm now serves the entire state through offices in Miami, Key West, and Orlando/Central Florida. Our Miami personal injury lawyers have won major cases in all Florida locations. Your future and our reputation depend upon the outcome of your case. If you are looking for a Florida personal injury firm to keep you informed while pursuing your recovery, please contact us.
We have the resources, skill and experience to tackle the tough cases and complex litigation against individuals, corporations and government. You want a law firm with experience and dedication. You want lawyers who will answer your calls and questions, and advocates who combine strong legal skills with an understanding of your particular situation. We do not charge for consultations, whether by e-mail, telephone or in person. We primarily represent our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless you win.
When our Miami personal injury lawyers represent you, you have a team of dedicated professionals on your side. We will fight for you. We understand that your case is very important to you, and that it is our job to advance your case as quickly and efficiently. Your future and our reputation depend on the outcome.
To contact one of our experienced board certified trial lawyers, please call our Miami, Florida office today at 800-836-6400 or click here for a free and full case evaluation.We Cover Florida TM
- Cases from other places and from our good friends here in Florida Steady growth and continued client satisfaction marks the 40th anniversary of Leesfield Scolaro, P.A., as our statewide practice expands. This year,
- Sewn Up With Surgical Tools Inside Your Body? Don't Take It Lying Down With the prices you pay at the hospital, you shouldn't have to worry about asinine medical errors. Yet they abound. As quality medicine
- Tort Reform: Fueled by Disinformation and Hypocrisy People who want to take your rights away depend primarily this supposition: America is full of useful idiots. Exacerbating this problem is TV news,
- 2016 In review / 2017 Off to a good start! -Cases Resolved in Key West and Monroe County on a rapid increase. In our 40-year practice in Key West and Monroe County, we have seen the trend for
- Fumes-related Key Largo Fatal Incident, First Responders to be Praised This morning three workers became trapped when they investigated the reason for the newly-paved Long Key Road was settling. Their investigation took
- Spearfisherman seriously injured in Key West Diver down flag Courtesy of diveasia.com Recently, Leesfield Scolaro represented the family of a young child who was fatally injured while
- Fatal Incident aboard the Harmony of Seas Royal Caribbean cruise ship Crew Member Injuries Frédéric Speich for La Provence French reporters of La Provence have confirmed that an incident occurred aboard the Harmony of the Seas, the
- The Maritime Limitation Action When you cannot avoid it, Postpone it! In the mid-nineteenth century, Congress passed the "Limitation Act" to induce capitalists to invest money in the maritime and shipping industries. The
- Landmark case levels the playing field for cruise passengers writes Ira H. Leesfield in Miami Herald In a special letter to the editor published on September 4, 2015, in the Miami Herald, Ira H. Leesfield revisits the importance of the decision