Miami Personal Injury Lawyers
A standard bearer of excellence among Florida Personal Injury Attorneys for four decades, Leesfield Scolaro's statewide reputation for aggressive advocacy and client concern have brought record-setting verdicts and settlements for victims of careless and negligent conduct. The firm is recognized as one of Florida's leading personal injury trial law firms in diverse practice areas.
In addition to an active practice throughout Florida, our firm represents visitors from all locations, including clients from South America, Europe and Canada. A complete list of practice areas is found here. Representative verdicts and awards can be easily accessed by clicking on Verdicts & Settlements.
Founded in Miami-Dade County, Florida in 1976, the firm now serves the entire state through offices in Miami, Key West, and Orlando/Central Florida. Our Miami personal injury lawyers have won major cases in all Florida locations. Your future and our reputation depend upon the outcome of your case. If you are looking for a Florida personal injury firm to keep you informed while pursuing your recovery, please contact us.
We have the resources, skill and experience to tackle the tough cases and complex litigation against individuals, corporations and government. You want a law firm with experience and dedication. You want lawyers who will answer your calls and questions, and advocates who combine strong legal skills with an understanding of your particular situation. We do not charge for consultations, whether by e-mail, telephone or in person. We primarily represent our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless you win.
When our Miami personal injury lawyers represent you, you have a team of dedicated professionals on your side. We will fight for you. We understand that your case is very important to you, and that it is our job to advance your case as quickly and efficiently. Your future and our reputation depend on the outcome.
To contact one of our experienced board certified trial lawyers, please call our Miami, Florida office today at 800-836-6400 or click here for a free and full case evaluation.We Cover Florida TM
- Leesfield Scolaro – Moving Forward Leesfield Scolaro's continued growth welcomes our newest lawyer, Thomas D. Graham. Tom is admitted to the Florida and Pennsylvania Bars bringing new
- Human Error and Defective Construction Design go largely hand in hand Collapse of Garage on Miami-Dade College Campus in 2012 Whether a developer is trying to make a delivery deadline on a construction project, or cut
- Leesfield Scolaro Launches a Travel Tort Division Over the Christmas holiday weekend, 107.3 million Americans will be in transit. Leesfield Scolaro wishes everyone a safe holiday and best wishes for
- Leesfield Scolaro March events – Supreme Court Justice Fred Lewis and Third DCA Judge Ed Scales will speak at March 28th CLE Luncheon/Conch Fritters at Night For the past 22 years, March has been an eventful month for our law firm and the Monroe County Bar Association. This year is no different, as we
- 2017 – Watersports & Community Involvement – In Review 2017 was, again, a record year for verdicts, settlements and community contributions for Leesfield Scolaro. Clients from around the country and local
- Trial Lawyers support community and celebrate 44 years in Key West Leesfield Scolaro continues its community involvement in Key West and Monroe County as it enters its 44th year as personal injury trial counsel. In
- Sexual Assault remains the most frequently reported crime occurring on cruise ships An increased number of cruise ship accidents/incident remains unreported and often absent from the accountability of the civil justice system.
- When Cruise Excursions Go Wrong Cruise lines and recreational activity providers market their products as gateways to fun and adventure, but when injury occurs, they will vigorously
- A History of Tragic Bus Accidents Involving Cruise Passengers With the main cruise ship companies based in Miami, Leesfield Scolaro has represented countless families of cruise passengers who lost their lives or