Miami Personal Injury Lawyers
A standard bearer of excellence among Florida Personal Injury Attorneys for almost four decades, Leesfield Scolaro's statewide reputation for aggressive advocacy and client concern have brought record-setting verdicts and settlements for victims of careless and negligent conduct. The firm is recognized as one of Florida's leading personal injury trial law firms in diverse practice areas.
In addition to an active practice throughout Florida, our firm represents visitors from all locations, including clients from South America, Europe and Canada. A complete list of practice areas is found here. Representative verdicts and awards can be easily accessed by clicking on Verdicts & Settlements.
Founded in Miami-Dade County, Florida in 1976, the firm now serves the entire state through offices in Miami, Key West, and Orlando/Central Florida. Our Miami personal injury lawyers have won major cases in all Florida locations. Your future and our reputation depend upon the outcome of your case. If you are looking for a Florida personal injury firm to keep you informed while pursuing your recovery, please contact us.
We have the resources, skill and experience to tackle the tough cases and complex litigation against individuals, corporations and government. You want a law firm with experience and dedication. You want lawyers who will answer your calls and questions, and advocates who combine strong legal skills with an understanding of your particular situation. We do not charge for consultations, whether by e-mail, telephone or in person. We primarily represent our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless you win.
When our Miami personal injury lawyers represent you, you have a team of dedicated professionals on your side. We will fight for you. We understand that your case is very important to you, and that it is our job to advance your case as quickly and efficiently. Your future and our reputation depend on the outcome.
To contact one of our experienced board certified trial lawyers, please call our Miami, Florida office today at 800-836-6400 or click here for a free and full case evaluation.We Cover Florida TM
- Recreational Injuries and Verdicts Continue to Rise in spite of Deterrent Verdicts $36.6 Million (October 10, 2017) This week, Partner Justin Shapiro won a $36.6 million verdict on behalf of the parents of a skateboarder struck and killed by a distracted driver.
- Hollywood Nursing Home well known by Miami Lawyer When Ira Leesfield was attending school in Hollywood, Florida, where he grew up, the Rehabilitation Center at Hollywood Hills did not exist, but the
- Leesfield Scolaro ramps up "Drop Fire" / Accidental Gun Discharge practice Since 2014, Leesfield Scolaro has represented multiple victims of accidental gun discharge, including by "drop fire" where a loaded firearm discharges
- Trial Lawyers support community and celebrate 44 years in Key West Leesfield Scolaro continues its community involvement in Key West and Monroe County as it enters its 44th year as personal injury trial counsel. In
- 2016 In review / 2017 Off to a good start! -Cases Resolved in Key West and Monroe County on a rapid increase. In our 40-year practice in Key West and Monroe County, we have seen the trend for
- Fumes-related Key Largo Fatal Incident, First Responders to be Praised This morning three workers became trapped when they investigated the reason for the newly-paved Long Key Road was settling. Their investigation took
- Injured children on cruise ships often caused by ship's inadequate or unsafe equipment and crewmembers' failure to supervise In the last few months, Leesfield Scolaro has resolved a number of claims on behalf of minor children's families who became injured during a cruise.
- More cruise ship injuries, deaths and incidents as safety practices become more lax. The cruise ship industry is plagued by norovirus and other multiple claims of sickness and illness from unsanitized standards and crew practices.
- Has your cruise become an amusement park to the detriment of safety? In the last decade, the cruise experience alone does not work in the economically fierce competition for cruise passengers which has forced all the