Miami Personal Injury Lawyers
A standard bearer of excellence among Florida Personal Injury Attorneys for four decades, Leesfield Scolaro's statewide reputation for aggressive advocacy and client concern have brought record-setting verdicts and settlements for victims of careless and negligent conduct. The firm is recognized as one of Florida's leading personal injury trial law firms in diverse practice areas.
In addition to an active practice throughout Florida, our firm represents visitors from all locations, including clients from South America, Europe and Canada. A complete list of practice areas is found here. Representative verdicts and awards can be easily accessed by clicking on Verdicts & Settlements.
Founded in Miami-Dade County, Florida in 1976, the firm now serves the entire state through offices in Miami, Key West, and Orlando/Central Florida. Our Miami personal injury lawyers have won major cases in all Florida locations. Your future and our reputation depend upon the outcome of your case. If you are looking for a Florida personal injury firm to keep you informed while pursuing your recovery, please contact us.
We have the resources, skill and experience to tackle the tough cases and complex litigation against individuals, corporations and government. You want a law firm with experience and dedication. You want lawyers who will answer your calls and questions, and advocates who combine strong legal skills with an understanding of your particular situation. We do not charge for consultations, whether by e-mail, telephone or in person. We primarily represent our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless you win.
When our Miami personal injury lawyers represent you, you have a team of dedicated professionals on your side. We will fight for you. We understand that your case is very important to you, and that it is our job to advance your case as quickly and efficiently. Your future and our reputation depend on the outcome.
To contact one of our experienced board certified trial lawyers, please call our Miami, Florida office today at 800-836-6400 or click here for a free and full case evaluation.We Cover Florida TM
- CPSC Warning Issued for Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play sleeper after tenth infant death is not enough On April 5th, the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) issued a warning to consumers about the Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play after another infant
- The E-bike Epidemic – Op-Ed by Ira H. Leesfield The E-bike Epidemic. Like disease bearing mosquitos, E-bikes have taken over the safety and tranquility of the American modern city. They are
- Airbnb's vicarious liability and failures to vet dangerous hosts and properties After the horrific murder of Miami-resident, Carla Stefaniak, for which the security guard of the Airbnb where she was staying was arrested, it seems
- Injuries Rise with Endless Innovation of Watersports and Boating Industries Over the course of Leesfield Scolaro's 42-year history, we have seen a remarkable increase in grievous injuries and fatalities with the evolution of
- Leesfield Scolaro March events – Supreme Court Justice Fred Lewis and Third DCA Judge Ed Scales will speak at March 28th CLE Luncheon/Conch Fritters at Night For the past 22 years, March has been an eventful month for our law firm and the Monroe County Bar Association. This year is no different, as we
- 2017 – Watersports & Community Involvement – In Review 2017 was, again, a record year for verdicts, settlements and community contributions for Leesfield Scolaro. Clients from around the country and local
- Seaplanes collide in mid-air during Alaskan cruise shore excursion resulting in multiple Princess cruise passengers' fatalities – Did the pilots violate the See and Avoid rule? According to reports, half a dozen Princess Cruise passengers have died in a horrific mid-air collision incident. The tour – Misty Fjords
- Leesfield Scolaro files lawsuit against cruise line Holland America on behalf of stroke victim Lila Gale and her family were set to cruise in the Caribbean aboard the MS Zuiderdam when she sustained a stroke within 100 miles of Florida. The
- Can I sue a cruise line for personal injury? What you should know! According to CLIA, an estimated 27.2 million passengers cruised around the world in 2018. As a maritime and cruise injury law firm, Leesfield Scolaro