Miami Personal Injury Lawyers
A standard bearer of excellence among Florida Personal Injury Attorneys for four decades, Leesfield Scolaro's statewide reputation for aggressive advocacy and client concern have brought record-setting verdicts and settlements for victims of careless and negligent conduct. The firm is recognized as one of Florida's leading personal injury trial law firms in diverse practice areas.
In addition to an active practice throughout Florida, our firm represents visitors from all locations, including clients from South America, Europe and Canada. A complete list of practice areas is found here. Representative verdicts and awards can be easily accessed by clicking on Verdicts & Settlements.
Founded in Miami-Dade County, Florida in 1976, the firm now serves the entire state through offices in Miami, Key West, and Orlando/Central Florida. Our Miami personal injury lawyers have won major cases in all Florida locations. Your future and our reputation depend upon the outcome of your case. If you are looking for a Florida personal injury firm to keep you informed while pursuing your recovery, please contact us.
We have the resources, skill and experience to tackle the tough cases and complex litigation against individuals, corporations and government. You want a law firm with experience and dedication. You want lawyers who will answer your calls and questions, and advocates who combine strong legal skills with an understanding of your particular situation. We do not charge for consultations, whether by e-mail, telephone or in person. We primarily represent our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless you win.
When our Miami personal injury lawyers represent you, you have a team of dedicated professionals on your side. We will fight for you. We understand that your case is very important to you, and that it is our job to advance your case as quickly and efficiently. Your future and our reputation depend on the outcome.
To contact one of our experienced board certified trial lawyers, please call our Miami, Florida office today at 800-836-6400 or click here for a free and full case evaluation.We Cover Florida TM
- Airbnb's vicarious liability and failures to vet dangerous hosts and properties After the horrific murder of Miami-resident, Carla Stefaniak, for which the security guard of the Airbnb where she was staying was arrested, it seems
- Protect children against furniture tipping-over. Anchor it! In the Spring of 2018, Leesfield Scolaro launched a new initiative to raise awareness of the dangers of furniture tipping-over on toddlers and young
- Florida Supreme Court Settles How to Determine the Reliability of Expert Testimony On October 15, 2018, the Florida Supreme Court issued its Opinion in DeLisle v. Crane Co., and held that the Florida Legislature exceeded its
- Injuries Rise with Endless Innovation of Watersports and Boating Industries Over the course of Leesfield Scolaro's 42-year history, we have seen a remarkable increase in grievous injuries and fatalities with the evolution of
- Leesfield Scolaro March events – Supreme Court Justice Fred Lewis and Third DCA Judge Ed Scales will speak at March 28th CLE Luncheon/Conch Fritters at Night For the past 22 years, March has been an eventful month for our law firm and the Monroe County Bar Association. This year is no different, as we
- 2017 – Watersports & Community Involvement – In Review 2017 was, again, a record year for verdicts, settlements and community contributions for Leesfield Scolaro. Clients from around the country and local
- Cruise passenger fatally injured during zip line shore excursion incident in Honduras Awful cruise line news broke last week about a newlywed couple who collided with each other during a zip line tour in Roatan, Honduras, resulting in
- Sexual Assault remains the most frequently reported crime occurring on cruise ships An increased number of cruise ship accidents/incident remains unreported and often absent from the accountability of the civil justice system.
- When Cruise Excursions Go Wrong Cruise lines and recreational activity providers market their products as gateways to fun and adventure, but when injury occurs, they will vigorously