Key West Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been a victim of Carbon Monoxide poisoning, please contact a Key West Carbon Monoxide poisoning lawyer immediately, after seeking medical care. Leesfield Scolaro is committed to helping victims whose rights are violated. We fight without rest using every avenue of the law available to us until justice has been served.
Carbon Monoxide is highly dangerous because of the fact that it cannot be seen or smelled at high levels, and can kill a person within minutes. Hundreds of people die accidentally every year from Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning; caused by malfunctioning or improperly used fuel-burning appliances. Even more die from CO produced by idling cars. Fetuses, infants, elderly people, and people with anemia or with a history of heart or respiratory disease can be especially susceptible.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is produced whenever any fuel is burned. Examples of fuel sources are:
If appliances that burn fuel are maintained and used properly, the amount of CO produced is usually not hazardous. However, if appliances are not working properly or are used incorrectly, dangerous levels of CO can result.
Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning are very similar to the flu, food poisoning and other illnesses, which is why it is so hard to determine whether Carbon Monoxide poisoning is the actual cause.
At low levels of exposure symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning can include:
* Shortness of breath
* Mild nausea
* Mild headaches
At moderate levels of exposure symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning can include:
* Severe headaches
* Mental confusion
- Country's Leading Carbon Monoxide Law firm Secures Eight-Figure Settlement Leesfield Scolaro recently represented a couple exposed to carbon monoxide while on vacation in a foreign country. Despite numerous legal obstacles,
- Children poisoned by carbon monoxide at Daycare sent to Hospital Yesterday, 72 children and 10 adults were emergently transferred to the hospital after a carbon monoxide leak was discovered at a daycare facility.
- Three people killed by carbon monoxide in North Carolina hotel room in two months Jeffrey Lee Williams and his mother Jeannie Williams were staying in hotel room 225 at the Best Western in Boone, North Carolina, this past weekend.