Cruise Ship Injury Miami / Ft Lauderdale / South Florida
Miami and Ft Lauderdale contain two of the most popular ports for Cruise ship activity. They are also two of the most likely cities in which you must file a civil claim for compensation if you are injured while on a cruise ship. Leesfield Scolaro is a nationally recognized law firm, based in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, and Key West, which specializes in cruise ship injury and other maritime accidents in South Florida. Our local Miami offices provide convenient representation for cruise ship injury victims, even if they do not live in South Florida.Leesfield Scolaro Serving Cruise Ship Injury Victims
The members of the Leesfield team are all nationally recognized, fully certified, and highly decorated attorneys. Our cruise ship injury lawyers have decades of combined experience in handling complicated cruise ship injury claims of all types, including;
- Slip and fall accidents – Cruise ship injury caused by uneven or wet surfaces, or caused by the movement of the boat while maneuvering or docking.
- Cruise ship sexual assault or physical assault – This injury may involve a fellow passenger or a crew member
- Swimming pool, wave pool, or water slide accidents – Any Injury that occurred in a pool or during any other water activity on a cruise ship
- Port of call accidents – Any accident or injury that occurred while on a cruise line-approved activity or land excursion.
- Contaminated Food - Any type of food poisoning or virus that causes severe illness, such as Salmonella, Norwalk Virus, or gastrointestinal infections
- Medical Negligence – Can include any medical treatment given by a doctor in the infirmary on board. Can also refer to someone who was put off at a port in order to receive medical care without adequate arrangements being made for their care. Misdiagnosis and improper treatment are also common.
Our cruise ship injury attorneys are the best in the state. Combining thorough investigation techniques with skilled negotiation and aggressive litigation, we will pursue the cruise line company incessantly. We will use every resource and pursue every line of possibility to ensure that you are fully compensated for your injuries.
Leesfield Scolaro handles all cruise ship accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay us a fee unless we win you a settlement. Your initial consultation is also free. If you or a loved one have suffered an injury on a cruise ship in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, or any other port in South Florida, contact our cruise ship injury attorneys today. Toll Free 800 - 836 - 6400