Referral Attorney Network
Since its inception in 1976, Leesfield Scolaro has worked with referral attorneys and co-counsel throughout the nation and worldwide to represent people and families who have suffered serious injury or the loss of a loved one due to the fault, carelessness, and negligence of others. Over that time the firm has had the opportunity to provide tens of millions of dollars in referral fees to our co-counsel, making our Referral Attorneys Network one of the most successful and reputable referral networks in the country. Please see below for testimonials from some of the hundreds of referral attorneys and co-counsel that we have had the opportunity to work with over the years.
Our trial lawyers rank among the top attorneys in Florida and nationwide in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, airplane crashes, car accidents, cruise line injuries, product defects, medical malpractice, and nursing home litigation. For a complete and detailed list of the firm’s areas of expertise, please visit our Practice Areas section.
To become part of our referral network and receive a copy of our newsletter, click here. To discuss a case with one of our trial lawyers either call at 1-800-836-6400 or click here. For a list of the firm’s representative results, go to our Verdicts and Settlements section.Representative Florida Results from New York Referrals
Many thanks to our friends in New York who, for over 30 years, have contacted our Florida offices to help with New York clients in need of personal injury counsel. Please note that referral fees are paid consistent with the Florida Bar Rules. Thanks again.
- Rochester, New York family files $20 million claim against Princess Cruise Line
- $15.4 million verdict obtained for a brain damaged passenger involved in motor vehicle accident caused by drunk driver in Broward County.
- New York motorcyclist recovers $5.5 million in head trauma case.
- Brain damage recovery of $3.3 million for New York State plaintiff involved in motor vehicle accident.
- New York widow recovers $1.8 million in Broward County.
- New York Baycol victim recovers $1.7 million in Florida.
- Manhattan woman recovers $1.6 million for Broward auto accident.
- $1.45 million recovery for New York Students against Florida camp.
- $1.3 million wrongful death recovery for family of New York couple deceased in Florida.
- Spa injury brings recovery of $850,000 for New York woman.
- Auto collision victim recovers $600,000 in Miami-Dade County.
- Multiple injuries suffered by Bronx family yields $300,000 recovery in Tampa.
- $237,000 recovery for New York man - Hotel Premises Liability.
- Cruise line passenger from Walden, New York recovers $200,000 in Miami-Dade County.
- Food poisoning at Miami Beach Hotel results in $150,000 settlement for New York visitor.