Key West Sex Crime Lawyers
The attorneys at Leesfield Scolaro have significant experience handling premises liability cases for clients throughout Key West, the Florida Keys, South Florida and the entire state of Florida. Property owners and commercial establishments have an obligation to ensure that their premises do not present a danger to the public.
As nationally recognized trial lawyers, the negligent security lawyers of Leesfield Scolaro have been leaders in the field of inadequate premises security litigation for over 20 years.
Some of the types of premises liability case our firm is prepared to handle include:
* Negligent Security
* Landlords' failure to keep property in a safe condition
* Falls on escalators and elevators
* Slip and Fall or Trip and Fall
* Injuries that result from the criminal acts of others due to inadequate security
* Construction accidents
* Improperly maintained store fixtures
* Falling Merchandise
* Landlord Liability
* Broken stairs or unmarked step downs
* Balcony collapses
* Assaults, shootings or other violent attacks
Respected Litigation Attorneys
Our attorneys have developed a reputation for providing quality outcomes in premises liability cases. Due to our success in obtaining excellent jury verdicts and settlements in premises liability cases, our firm frequently receives referrals from other attorneys. If you have been the victim of a criminal act due to inadequate security or negligent security, contact us immediately so we can begin to protect your rights immediately.