A standard bearer of excellence among Miami Personal Injury Attorneys for over three decades, Leesfield Scolaro's high standards of representation, aggressive advocacy and client concern have brought record-setting verdicts and settlements for victims of careless and negligent conduct. As a result, the firm has been recognized as one of Florida's leading personal injury trial law firms in diverse practice areas.
In addition to an active practice throughout Florida, our firm represents visitors from all locations, including clients from South America, Europe and Canada. A complete list of practice areas is found here. Representative verdicts and awards can be easily accessed by clicking on Verdicts & Settlements.
Founded in Miami-Dade County, Florida in 1976, the firm now serves the entire state through offices in Miami, Key West, South Beach and Orlando/Central Florida.* Your future and our reputation depend upon the outcome of your case. If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer in Miami to keep you informed while pursuing your recovery, please contact us.
We have the resources, skill and experience to tackle the tough cases and complex litigation against individuals, government and big business. You want a law firm with experience and dedication. You want personal injury attorneys who will answer your calls and questions, and lawyers who combine strong legal skills with an understanding of your particular situation. We do not charge for consultations, whether by e-mail, telephone or in person. We primarily represent our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless you win.
When our attorneys represent you, you have a team of dedicated professionals on your side. We will fight for you. We understand that your case is very important to you, and that it is our job to advance your case as quickly, efficiently and cost effectively as possible. Your future and our reputation depend on the outcome.
To contact one of our experienced board certified trial lawyers, please call our Miami, Florida office today at 800-836-6400 or click here for a free and full case evaluation.
Disclaimer: The facts and circumstances of your case or potential case may differ from the facts and circumstances of the cases appearing on this page. Each case is different and must be evaluated and handled on its own merit. The results provided in the scroll above are before deductions for attorneys’ fees and costs, and are not necessarily representative of the results obtained in all cases.
- Landmark case levels the playing field for cruise passengers writes Ira H. Leesfield in Miami Herald In a special letter to the editor published on September 4, 2015, in the Miami Herald, Ira H. Leesfield revisits the importance of the decision
- Leesfield Scolaro wins Appeal in slip & fall case against Norwegian Cruise Line - Sorrels v. NCL While on a cruise ship owned and operated by Norwegian Cruise Line, Teresita Sorrels, was walking on the exterior pool deck after it had rained when
- Wrongful Death of Theresa Meuers during a Cruise Shore Excursion in Belize Last week, Theresa Meuers was untimely killed in a horrendous motor vehicle accident that occurred on George Price Highway in Belize. You may read
- Explosion in Sunny Isles Beach caused by Gas Leak in Boiler Room An explosion took place this afternoon in Sunny Isles Beach. Early reports mention a gas leak in the boiler room of a high rise condo was responsible
- GoFundMe Campaign for two sisters who died in head-on collision on I-95 - Dram Shop Case This past weekend, Alexis Musumeci (24) and her sister Brittany Musumeci (23) were killed when the vehicle they were in was crashed head-on by a
- Social Media's Impact on Personal Injury Cases by Daniel L. Diaz-Balart Find this article written for and published in the Daily Business Review. Lawyers who fail to utilize social media's increased role in the legal
- Justin Shapiro made Partner at Leesfield Scolaro, P.A. Leesfield Scolaro, P.A., a leading Miami-based personal injury law firm recently announced Justin B. Shapiro is being named partner. He joined the
- Three tragic incidents lead to three wrongful death lawsuits filed by Leesfield Scolaro Established in Key West for over 3 decades, Leesfield Scolaro has filed countless lawsuits in Key West. This year, Ira Leesfield and Tom Scolaro have
- Alcohol, Drugs, and Open House Parties In Florida, parents can be held criminally responsible if alcohol or drugs are consumed on their property during an "open house party". Florida law