A standard bearer of excellence among Miami Personal Injury Attorneys for over three decades, Leesfield Scolaro' high standards of representation, aggressive advocacy and client concern have brought record-setting verdicts and settlements for victims of careless and negligent conduct. As a result, the firm has been recognized as one of Florida's leading personal injury trial law firms in diverse practice areas.
In addition to an active practice throughout Florida, our firm represents visitors from all locations, including clients from South America, Europe and Canada. A complete list of practice areas is found here. Representative verdicts and awards can be easily accessed by clicking on Verdicts & Settlements.
Founded in Miami-Dade County, Florida in 1976, the firm now serves the entire state through offices in Miami, Key West, South Beach and Orlando/Central Florida.* Your future and our reputation depend upon the outcome of your case. If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer in Miami to keep you informed while pursuing your recovery, please contact us.
We have the resources, skill and experience to tackle the tough cases and complex litigation against individuals, government and big business. You want a law firm with experience and dedication. You want personal injury attorneys who will answer your calls and questions, and lawyers who combine strong legal skills with an understanding of your particular situation. We do not charge for consultations, whether by e-mail, telephone or in person. We primarily represent our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless you win.
When our attorneys represent you, you have a team of dedicated professionals on your side. We will fight for you. We understand that your case is very important to you, and that it is our job to advance your case as quickly, efficiently and cost effectively as possible. Your future and our reputation depend on the outcome.
To contact one of our experienced board certified trial lawyers, please call our Miami, Florida office today at 800-836-6400 or click here for a free and full case evaluation.
Disclaimer: The facts and circumstances of your case or potential case may differ from the facts and circumstances of the cases appearing on this page. Each case is different and must be evaluated and handled on its own merit. The results provided in the scroll above are before deductions for attorneys’ fees and costs, and are not necessarily representative of the results obtained in all cases.
- Female cruise passenger raped and beaten by Cruise Ship employee During a Valentine's Day Cruise on the Holland America Line cruise ship "MS Nieuw Amsterdam", cruise employee, Ketut Pujayasa, 28, who is an
- Third fatal drowning on a Cruise Ship in the last year Yesterday, a four year-old and a six year old child were discovered unresponsive in a pool aboard the Norwegian Breakaway said Petty Officer Adam
- Crime remains greatest concern for Cruise Ship Industry Since 2010 and the passage of the Cruise Vessel Security and Safety Act, the cruise industry has a duty to report 8 crimes to the Federal Bureau of
- Leesfield & Partners is now Leesfield Scolaro! Tom Scolaro's entire legal career from law clerk to named partner has spanned 16 years with the firm. Starting as a research clerk while in law
- Fatal boating collision during holiday weekend in Miami On Saturday night, a two boats were involved in an accident off Biscayne Bay, one mile off Matheson Hammock in Coral Gables, Florida. The Florida Fish
- Addressing the Perils of Parasailing - by Ira H. Leesfield Among all water-based recreation activities that Floridians participate in year-round, parasailing has proven to be the most dangerous. By the very
- Ira H. Leesfield interviewed by LawDragon (Excerpts) Ira H. Leesfield, Senior Managing and Founding Partner of Leesfield & Partners, recently sat down for an interview with the people at LawDragon.
- Memorial Day boating and water sports highlight safety issues in the Florida keys Every year the Coast Guard, Florida Marine Patrol, and local law enforcement agencies note a marked increase in injuries and deaths stemming from the
- South Florida 3 times more dangerous for pedestrians than the rest of the country In a recent study published by Dangerous by Design 2014, South Florida, including the Florida Keys is the fourth most dangerous area in the entire