Miami Personal Injury Lawyers
A standard bearer of excellence among Florida Personal Injury Attorneys for almost four decades, Leesfield Scolaro's statewide reputation for aggressive advocacy and client concern have brought record-setting verdicts and settlements for victims of careless and negligent conduct. The firm is recognized as one of Florida's leading personal injury trial law firms in diverse practice areas.
In addition to an active practice throughout Florida, our firm represents visitors from all locations, including clients from South America, Europe and Canada. A complete list of practice areas is found here. Representative verdicts and awards can be easily accessed by clicking on Verdicts & Settlements.
Founded in Miami-Dade County, Florida in 1976, the firm now serves the entire state through offices in Miami, Key West, and Orlando/Central Florida. We have won major cases in all Florida locations. Your future and our reputation depend upon the outcome of your case. If you are looking for a Florida personal injury firm to keep you informed while pursuing your recovery, please contact us.
We have the resources, skill and experience to tackle the tough cases and complex litigation against individuals, corporations and government. You want a law firm with experience and dedication. You want lawyers who will answer your calls and questions, and advocates who combine strong legal skills with an understanding of your particular situation. We do not charge for consultations, whether by e-mail, telephone or in person. We primarily represent our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless you win.
When our lawyers represent you, you have a team of dedicated professionals on your side. We will fight for you. We understand that your case is very important to you, and that it is our job to advance your case as quickly and efficiently. Your future and our reputation depend on the outcome.
To contact one of our experienced board certified trial lawyers, please call our Miami, Florida office today at 800-836-6400 or click here for a free and full case evaluation.
- Sewn Up With Surgical Tools Inside Your Body? Don't Take It Lying Down With the prices you pay at the hospital, you shouldn't have to worry about asinine medical errors. Yet they abound. As quality medicine
- Tort Reform: Fueled by Disinformation and Hypocrisy People who want to take your rights away depend primarily this supposition: America is full of useful idiots. Exacerbating this problem is TV news,
- Spoliation of Evidence Sanctions and Remedies for Destruction of Crucial Evidence in Florida In many of our personal injury and wrongful death cases, physical evidence is lost or destroyed long before we are retained by our clients. After an
- Leesfield Scolaro Key West Events On March 10, 2016, Leesfield Scolaro co-sponsored the Monroe County Bar Association luncheon honoring Appellate Judge Ed Scales. The overflow luncheon
- Resort Torts - Spring Break Florida beaches and warm weather resorts throughout the Caribbean are packed with Spring breakers. We just returned from our annual Key West seminar
- Justin Shapiro made Partner at Leesfield Scolaro, P.A. Leesfield Scolaro, P.A., a leading Miami-based personal injury law firm recently announced Justin B. Shapiro is being named partner. He joined the
- The Maritime Limitation Action When you cannot avoid it, Postpone it! In the mid-nineteenth century, Congress passed the "Limitation Act" to induce capitalists to invest money in the maritime and shipping industries. The
- Landmark case levels the playing field for cruise passengers writes Ira H. Leesfield in Miami Herald In a special letter to the editor published on September 4, 2015, in the Miami Herald, Ira H. Leesfield revisits the importance of the decision
- Leesfield Scolaro wins Appeal in slip & fall case against Norwegian Cruise Line Sorrels v. NCL While on a cruise ship owned and operated by Norwegian Cruise Line, Teresita Sorrels, was walking on the exterior pool deck after it had rained when