Adam T. Rose
Adam T. Rose is an associate at Leesfield Scolaro concentrating his practice in the areas of civil litigation involving personal injury and wrongful death claims. He joined the firm in January 2016 as a law clerk during his third year of law school.
Mr. Rose graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in criminal justice from the University of Central Florida. During law school, he was an honors and scholarship recipient in the Litigation Skills Program, an editor on the University of Miami Inter-American Law Review, and served as a research assistant for two professors. Prior to his third year of law school, Mr. Rose worked as a Certified Legal Intern in the Juvenile Division of the State Attorney’s Office for Palm Beach County.
Admitted to practice in Florida.
University of Miami School of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
Honors & Recognition
- Dean’s List (4 semesters)
- Highest grade in Constitutional Law II, Legal Research and Writing, and Wrongful Convictions
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement for Outstanding Academic Performance in Legal Research and Writing
- Honors credit in Litigation Skills Trial Class
- Honors credit in Litigation Skills Pre-Trial Class
- Litigations Skills Faculty Scholarship
- University of Miami Inter-American Law Review, Articles and Comments Editor
- Federal Appellate Clinic
University of Central Florida, B.S., Criminal Justice
- President’s 4.0 Honor Roll (3 semesters)
- President, Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity
“Excursions Gone Wrong,” American Association for Justice, Trial Magazine (August 2016), Co-Author